Nationwide Therapy Group considers many factors when determining your rate of pay. Those factors include Location, length of assignment, benefits, experience, specialty, flexibility, and housing.
Nationwide Therapy Group offers a comprehensive health insurance plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, and prescription coverage.
Professional Liability, General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Insurances Nationwide Therapy Group provides Professional Liability Insurance, General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance which are paid 100% by the company, which means at no cost to you. We want to make sure you’re covered every step of your professional life and provide a safe working environment.
Travel and Licensure Reimbursements Nationwide Therapy Group offers a generous reimbursement for your expense and will pay you for a round-trip travel at tax-exempt with no receipt necessary. This reimbursement is based on mileage traveled to and from the assignment. This generous reimbursement will be paid in full by your second paycheck. In addition, NTG will reimburse you for all of your licensure expenses needed for your assignment on no later than your second paycheck. We will also provide Continued Education reimbursements after the completion of your second assignment.
Nationwide Therapy Group offers a 401k retirement plan.
We encourage you to save for your retirement. Our financial advisers are ready to assist you at anytime for your retirement needs. After completion of your second assignment, all NTG employees are eligible for a 401k retirement plan. Nationwide Therapy Group participates in a 401k match program. In addition, by contributing to your 401k, you are reducing your taxable income.
During your travel assignments, NTG can assist with all of your living expenses. This means, you will not be required to pay rent or worry about housing responsibilities such as utilities, furniture, house wares, linens, pots and pans, dishes and any other daily necessities required to live. This housing can be covered 100% with NTG.
All housing provided will be furnished; only thing needed is your personal belongings.
A housing stipend is also available as an option.
This means you will be searching for your next place to stay with all the necessary housing expenses covered by the stipend.
Please contact your recruiter for more details.
I would highly recommend Nationwide therapy group for your staffing needs.
We have worked with Nationwide for a number of years. We have had many excellent Physical Therapists and a few Occupational Therapists from them over the years. We have found their staff both clinical and their recruitment staff to be reliable, professional and courteous at all times.
Nationwide Therapy Group offers therapists and nurses profitable assignments and outstanding benefits at across the fifty states. Some of the benefits of NTG are mentioned below:
Professional Liability, General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Insurances – NTG offers Professional Liability Insurance, General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance that are paid 100% by the company, which means you have to pay nothing. We want to be assured that you are safe and secured at every pace of your professional life and enable a safe working atmosphere.
- Travel and Licensure Reimbursements – NTG offers a generous repayment for your expenditure and pays for your round trip travel at tax-exempt with no acknowledgment required. This compensation is based on mileage traveled to and from the task. The reimbursement is paid in full by your next paycheck. Apart from this, NTG also compensates all your licensure expenses and offers continued education reimbursements after the conclusion of your second task.
- Hundreds of Assignment Options – From big cities to rural areas, Nationwide Therapy Group offers jobseeker choices in travel jobs, short term or long term assignments, and direct hire positions across the fifty states of United States in small facilities or big medical centers.
- 401k retirement plan – Nationwide Therapy Group motivates you to save for your old age when you retire. Once you complete the second assignment, you will be eligible for a 401k retirement plan, which is applicable to every employee. Nationwide Therapy Group participates in a 401k match program. As a matter of fact, by contributing to your 401k, you are reducing your taxable revenue.
- Housing – During your travel assignments, Nationwide Therapy Group can help you with all of your living costs. This means, you are not required to pay rent or worry about housing everyday jobs such as utilities, furniture, linens, and any other daily necessities required to live.
- Fully furnished housings are offered; the only things needed are your individual possessions.
- Bonus Program – We completely understand that how important your job is. Due to this fact, we believe in creating a bonus program for who undertake multiple assignments. We pay you your bonus after a week or so of your assignment so that you can spend or save it as per your wish.
- Extend Your Reach – Moving to a new place is never simple and even trying to find the right job close to your home can be annoying. If you are looking to reposition, have just relocated, or want to lessen your daily travel, feel free to get in touch with us who specially services your area of choice. This can help you land the right occupation more swiftly and with no trouble.
Referral Program – At Nationwide Therapy Group, we know that you would recommend only the best professionals. With the help of our pioneering referral program, which is considered the best in the industry referral bonuses are provided for letting us get connected with other healthcare professionals.
New Grads – Completion bonus of $3000 for the first year with Nationwide Therapy.