do you know what’s better than flying? driving.
Do you know what’s better than flying? Driving. Yes, I realize that driving might not be as exciting as being in the sky—but it has its perks.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- You can catch up on all those podcasts and audiobooks you’ve been meaning to listen to. Now is your chance to finish that epic novel before the sequel comes out.
- You’ll be a heck of a lot more comfortable. Bring your favorite snacks, the temperature is yours to control, and you can wear your comfiest pajamas if you feel like it.
- You don’t need to worry about TSA or long lines. No more rushing to the airport two hours early, just so you can wait in line until it’s almost time to board.
- You can sing whenever you want, whatever you want, as loudly as you want. Finally, you can put some real effort into learning all those Hamilton lyrics.
- Your car has so much storage. No more 50lb weight limit. The limit does not exist.
- You can visit those old friends or relatives you’ve been missing.
- Plan a detour and spend the day with your great aunt. She will love it, I promise.
- You can bring your pet along. Having a pet that relies on you doesn’t mean your dreams of being a traveler are over. With the right accommodations, your four-footed friends can live the traveling life right alongside you.
So what are you waiting for?
If you’re a medical professional who’s looking for the experience of a lifetime,contact Nationwide Therapy Group and start planning your next road trip today!