Nationwide Therapy Group does not need the personal identification information by users. NTG collects data using the online form and email exchanges. The personal information collected includes contact information, user-name and numerical data. The personal information is used to offer services and help Nationwide Therapy Group better understand the needs and wellbeing. Moreover, this information is used by us to converse with you and offer service support in the following circumstances:
- Request for information about Nationwide Therapy Group services
- Request for information on general topics contained in our website
- Customer support and service questions
- Subscription to updates and communications
- Application for employment
- Participation in survey
Sharing of Personal Identification Information
Nationwide Therapy Group will not share your personal identification information to anybody with any other third parties without your authorization, unless necessary by law enforcement action, or local law.
Non-Personal Identification Information
Non-personal data is comprehensive for reporting about website usability, performance and efficiency. It is used to advance the client experience, usability, and website content.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We utilize information which we collect about you or that you present to us, which also includes any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To process any request presented by you, give information to potential employers and to position you in impermanent and/or permanent assignments.
- To offer you with information or services that you ask for from us.
- To fulfill any other function for which you present it.
- To make you become aware of about your request and placements and other connected matters.
- To carry out our responsibilities and implement our rights arising from any agreement entered into between you and us.
- To inform you about changes to our website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to contribute in interactive features on our website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To our subordinates and affiliates
- To clients and soon-to-be employers for principle reason of placing you in any short-term and/or long-term assignment.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to sustain our business and who are bound by contractual commitments to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purpose for which we reveal it to them.
- To complete the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose unveiled by us when you offer the information; and/or with your permission.
Nationwide Therapy Group can also disclose your information in order to meet the terms of any court order, law or authorized course of action, including replying to any administration or regulatory request